Limitless Potential

Forums

Introductions
Last Post 10 Jan 2016 03:16 PM by Kate Sargent. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
30 Aug 2013 09:02 AM
    Greetings and salutations fellow seekers of inner awesomeness. This is where we encourage everyone to introduce themselves and let everyone know what it is you are looking to learn (or share) here. It is a pleasure to meet you all.

--
    28 Apr 2014 12:38 AM
    Hi everyone, im happy to be a member of this community. Hopefully i add even a little bit to this field.

--
    01 May 2014 08:18 AM
    Hello, Found your site by watching a great video: How to Build a Simple tDCS Device. Looking forward to learning & enhancing. - C

--
    06 Jul 2014 08:19 PM
    Hey guys,

Just throwing a few ideas out there... do you think meditation on a regular basis could improve tdcs results??? or meditation while using tdcs???? also has there been an experimentation with ac currents... yes more dangerous but at a really low level... my thoughts are that it seems most results with tdcs are polarity bias. i,e it matters which way the current is flowing. with ac current the current is constantly changing direction......

--
    18 Jul 2014 09:50 AM
    RadioLab started my search and youtube brought me here. Looking forward to this process. Anyone use the Focus headset I've seen discussed on YTube?

--
    25 Jul 2014 09:56 PM
    Hello everybody. Heard about tDCS on JRE and now through the lovely internet I am here. I feel now is my time for some serous personal development to aid a correct path in my life. Very excited to be apart of this and thank you.

--
    10 Jan 2016 03:16 PM
    I am here through a similar path as others; doing research on tDCS for improving ADHD, depression, cognition etc. i'd like to have a tDCS unit, I can not afford a unit, what about DIY then I found this site. I'm psyched! I'm A scientist andlike to experiment; I'm into genetics and psychology, supplements for improving brain and body function. Want to start down the path to improving myself and possibly family members. My husband is an electrical engineer so I'm hoping he will hop on board and help me out, it's been a long time since Learning about electrical circuits in college. I hope this forum is still active for questions but looks like there's lots to read and do!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.