Limitless Potential

Forums

Racetams.....the wonder drug.
Last Post 25 Sep 2015 06:51 AM by kk. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
30 Aug 2013 09:08 AM
    In my more than a year now of researching cognitive enhancement, I have spent a particular chunk of time focusing on nootropics. I have learned of the many amino acids and herbs good for protecting neurons and neural connections. I have learned of the vitamins that stimulate neurotransmitter production. However, in my personal experimentation (which research confirms), racetams appear to be the most potent hidden gem in cognitive enhancement.

I have experimented with pramiracetam and noopept, and both were amazing. My vision became acute, it became easier to focus on heightening my other senses too, my memory became astounding, recall was rapid, ability to solve problems was enhanced, and focus increased dramatically.

So I got to thinking about how all the stuff popular in the mainstream right now doesn't have these ingredients in them (Alphabrain, focus factor, HCF, etc.). I wonder if it is because the stuff is too intense. I mean, unlike those other nootropics I just mentioned, you can FEEL racetams working. It is a feeling I am familiar with because of my experience with hallucinogens. I enjoy the feeling, but perhaps others don't....especially the current target demographic (senior citizens looking to halt the degenerative effects of aging).

Thoughts?

--
    09 Aug 2014 02:28 AM
    This sounds interesting. I'd love to give this a try. I have no experience with psychedelics, but I have experience outside my body which is the natural way. DMT tends to help with this, but there is distortion. It will help you practice so you can get where you need to go. The true path to limitlessness is to become what is referred to as an ascended master, which is a goal of mine, but these nootropics you speak of intrigue me.

--
    25 Sep 2015 06:51 AM
    yeah...

--
    25 Sep 2015 06:51 AM
    yeah...
    You are not authorized to post a reply.